Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Coming clean

To be honest, the only reason I opened this blog is because my sister, Twayne is throwing a blogger's mixer at Number 10 in Lagos on the 5th of January and I want to go. Ive never been one for this Internet and computer craze although I'm studying a combined major of History and Information and half my course load is solely computing and the Internet. I hardly check my mail, im not a fan of facebook and find people who live on facebook just a little sad (forgive me all facebook faithfuls).

Well since im here, I may as well introduce myself. Im Temilola. A lagosian to the core. Although all my university days has been everywhere else but Lagos. I like to believe im an extrovert although my idea of a good time is reading a James Patterson novel in my room ALL day. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy going out but I think I've lost the stamina for partying all night. This old body just isn't what it used to be. Did I forget to mention that im in my early twenties.

I think I've done ok for my first time. See u later.
Do I have you hooked on my memoirs or I'm i overestimating my writing talents?
Let me know. Or not, depending on what you wanna say.

1 comment:

deDuke said...

Hey,

For a first timer, u impress me! And i don't impress that easy. For one, i like your style.

Don't be unduly bothered about whether or not u get a dozen hits a day to your site. My advice is this - 'hang in there'. U just do your thing...and blog ur heart away. Say it as it is, however u want to.

I'll drop in again...soon. Hoping to be further impressed by ur untainted spirit.

P.S: I like that u like J. Patterson. He's a legend